The Governing Body at Northgate Primary School are the strategic decision makers and vision setters who play a vital role in ensuring the best possible education for every child by creating robust accountability for the schools leaders. Crucially, that means using and being familiar with objective data on the performance of pupils, teachers and finances to ask the right questions and ensure resources are allocated to school priorities.
It also means that the governors are helping to ensure that Northgate prepares its pupils for life and the workplace by building their character and resilience and by implementing their Prevent duty to protect them from the risks of extremism and radicalisation.
- NPST Articles Of Association.pdf
- NPST Funding Agreement.pdf
- NPST Memorandum Of Association.pdf
- Governing Body Code of Conduct
- Governing Body Scheme of Delegation
- NPST Trustees Report and Financial Statements 31 August 2018.pdf
- NPST Management Letter 31 August 2018.pdf