Salary: £33,407 to £38,182 (M1 to M2 - Dependent on Experience)
Contract: Term Time plus 4 Weeks
Applications Close: Wednesday 6th January 2021
Interviews: Friday 8th January 2021
We are looking for someone with a recognised management, accountancy or business qualification. This is a challenging role, providing an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, multi-skilled Business Manager. If you are a team player, efficient, organised, an excellent communicator and have proven leadership and management skills we would love to hear from you.
We would also consider an exceptional candidate who is currently working towards qualifications in this role.
Northgate Primary School and Nursery is a nurturing two-form entry school with enthusiastic children who love to learn. The Governors and whole school team are committed to excellence.
We can offer you:
- Children with a genuine thirst for learning supported by parents who value education.
- A fully supportive staff team of teachers, teaching assistants, admin team, leaders and governors.
- An open-minded approach – where we welcome ideas and opinions.
- A friendly and welcoming school community.
- Excellent support and training opportunities
- A well-resourced school.
- A calm, well-maintained, school building set in beautiful open grounds.
Visits to the school are actively welcome
Safeguarding & Welfare
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be sought prior to interview and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Diversity & Equality
We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and a provider of education.