We encourage all of our children to take a pride in their appearance and to ensure they make every effort to look smart and tidy in their uniform.
You can order school uniform with our logo from Fosters Schoolwear Limited at www.fostersschoolwear.co.uk or My Clothing at www.myclothing.com. Uniform without a logo can be purchased from any high street chain. Full information on how to order uniform can be found in the on-line Registration Pack.
The School Association run a second hand uniform shop on a Friday where most items can be bought at just £1. School ties can be purchased through the school office.
All clothing and belongings, including shoes, need to be clearly labelled. It is amazing what ends up in lost property! Named items can be returned to your child immediately. Unnamed items go into the Lost Property tubs in the lobby by the office. They are disposed of at the end of each month. You can order labels to stick on all possessions from Stikins on their website at www.stikins.co.uk. Our PTA receives commission for each order, please use our school fundraising number of 14587. These labels are waterproof and hardwearing.
Nursery and Reception
- Gold polo shirt with logo
- Gold sweatshirt / cardigan with logo
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore / skort, or shorts. Shorts from Spring to Autumn half term
- Gold checked or striped dress from Spring to Autumn half term
- Grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black shoes (not boots). No fashion footwear please.
- Wellington boots - pair to be kept in school
- A suitable coat is essential all year round
- Bottle green shorts for PE
- White t-shirt for PE
- Bottle green tracksuit and trainers for outdoor PE
- School book bag - No rucksacks please
Key Stage 1 and 2
- White polo shirt (Years 1 - 4).
- White shirt/blouse with school tie (Years 5 - 6).
- Green and gold striped school tie.
- Green sweatshirt / cardigan with logo.
- Grey trousers or skirts with grey or white socks or grey tights. No fashion trousers or shorts please.
- Green checked or striped dress (spring to autumn half term weather permitting).
- A suitable coat is essential all year round.
- School hat (optional).
- Black shoes (not boots). Shoes need to be comfortable, with sensible heels to avoid accidents. No fashion footwear, light up shoes or trainers please.
For health and safety reasons no jewellery is permitted in school, including stud earrings. In order to avoid competitiveness, we do not allow fashion accessories such as nail varnish, hair braids and hair gel/cream. Long hair must be tied back and decorative hair slides/ties must be in school colours. No extreme hair styles, e.g. shaved tramlines.
Smart watches are also not allowed.
Every child in KS1 and KS2 needs a named overall for Art and Craft work. An old adult shirt with the arms cut shorter and elasticised at the wrists is ideal.
All clothing and belongings, including shoes, need to be clearly labelled.
Name labels can be purchased from Stikins and, at the same time, money will be raised for the school. You can order via the Stikins link below.
Named items can be returned to your child immediately. We keep unnamed items for a short period of term as space is limited and inform parents when we are going to have a clear out so that you can check if anything belongs to your child.