Receptionist / Administrator
Northgate Primary School are seeking an efficient, highly organised and motivated individual
Start Date: 5th June 2017
Contract: 32.5 hours per Week
Applications Close: 25th May 2017
Interviews: 31st May 2017
‘This is an outstanding school’ - Ofsted interim inspection 2011
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, highly organised and motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills for our busy school office. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, have excellent time management skills, with a flexible and resilient working approach. A good sense of humour is also a must. Experience in working in a school environment and using computerised systems are preferable, but not essential. We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the schools community and someone who is professional and confidential at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:-
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents and other adults
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Confident, efficient and well organised
- He/she will need to be tolerant and flexible with a good sense of humour!
- Discretion/dealing with confidential matters
- Calm approach to work
- Able to deal with challenging situations
- A quick, efficient worker
- Committed to maintaining high standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office software
- Experience of using all SIMS software is desirable but not essential
We can offer you:
- Children with a genuine thirst for learning supported by parents who value education.
- A calm, well-maintained, school building set in beautiful open grounds.
- A fully supportive staff team of teachers, teaching assistants, admin team, leaders and governors.
- An open-minded approach – where we welcome ideas and opinions.
- A school rated ‘Outstanding’ in our 2011 interim Ofsted inspection, but which is fully alive to broadening our horizons.
Visits to the school are actively welcome:
The school and its governing body are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure and medical clearance.